Well lots of things had happened during these 9 months, I won't want to write everything down actually, but I just want to let this blog serve as a channel for me to say my truthful opinions.
I've joined the kpop fandom (in general) in end 2010. Known many groups, been a fan of many many groups, went to several concerts, spent lots of money on idols... Idk, maybe I think it's time for me to end this obsessive fangirl life?
Mainly the reason is because I have seen too many young kids joining the fandom and they had caused a big hooha about everything. I may not have been very active on Twitter but I know what I should know as a fan still.
Its tiring. Very tiring. That's why I stopped and started watching variety shows (my fav since O levels ended) and fell in love with The Genius. (Mainly the episodes Jinho is in, and season 3 because of Dongmin & Hyunmin)
Sadly, no one I know watches The Genius... Sighs so I only have the blog to talk about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment