Wednesday, 2 January 2013

2013

I haven't blogged since last year! Haha okay lame joke.

Well 2013 now. It's really fast isn't it? It's feels as if 2012 is just yesterday and now *zoom* it's 2013!

I promised myself to study hard in 2012, and I still will continue to do so in 2013. Despite whatever results I may get later for O Levels, I do hope that I have the determination to go on, and that I won't let myself down.

2012 has been a great year for me, even though there are times where it is really hard on me and times where I feel as if I couldn't make it. It was my family and friends who pushed me on and supported me. Though I haven't really taken a step towards my dream unlike some people, I believe opportunities will come soon and I will grab it as soon as I can react. Haha.

There are several times where I feel like giving up... Well listening to music, watching variety shows really help a lot. The road to O Levels isn't easy, but well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and now I am gonna start another journey in this brand new year.

Whatever the outcome is... I hope I still can meet new friends, forge true friendships, play hard and work hard at the same time. Most importantly, is to never regret anything.

2013 is a new year, everything that happened in 2012 is the past and therefore I don't want to dwell in the past anymore. Let's gear up and enjoy the new year with an open mind~

I promise myself to be myself, constantly challenge and improve myself and cherish what I have now.

2013 will be a great year right? :)

- Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment